XCell Compiler, also known as Excel Compiler, offers very strong and hassle free Microsoft Excel workbook copy protection.
You can compile Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (XLS file) into EXE application with securely hidden formulas
in binary format and protected VBA code.
Nobody can see, trace, debug, analyze or copy your Microsoft Excel workbook algorithms.
With registration/license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking protection.
Excel compiler allows you to create the trial/demo version of your workbook.
The product offers you to add your own splash window image, icon, end user license
agreement (EULA) and much more...
Please try the Excel Compiler Free Trial version which is completely functional for calculation.
Excel Compiler main features:
- Securely hide formulas by converting them into binary format. Without this feature any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Excel compiler converts Excel workbook (XLS file) into an application (EXE File, which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
For advanced Excel customers the Excel Compiler offers strong and reliable VBA code protection which allows protecting your VBA code (macros) from viewing, tracing and copying.
- Create registration key/license based application. Prevent illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Hardware locking! This allows your compiled workbook to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE, which doesn't require any preinstalled Run-Time libraries.
- The excel compiler doesn't modify the original workbook, so the original Excel workbook stays without any changes after compilation.
- The excel compiler allows to restrict the time period of usage for your compiled Excel's workbook.
- License expiration warning. The Excel Compiler allows to add your own customized expiration message into your compiled workbook.
- Add your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information. The compiled Excel workbook will not be started until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Create Trial/Demo
of compiled workbook limited by amount of days and nag window. You may change the content of the trial version warning with your contact information and registration instructions.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Compiled Excel workbook copy protection with Matrix Dongle.
- Excel compiler allows to export/import changed data from/to compiled EXE; Import data into original Excel workbook. Also available feature to export all changed data during the all compiled EXE life.
- Add your own application name, version of the application you compile, contact information as web site link or e-mail address and copyright information.
- Excel compiler allows to add your own splash screen image, while compiling. This will give you a chance to promote your business.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users' activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
- Eliminates the chances of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
- Prevents information from being altered in an unauthorized manner.